λ“£κ³  μžˆλ‚˜μš”? λˆ„κ΅°κ°€?
κ·Έ μ € μ•ˆμ•„μ€„ 순 μ—†λ‚˜?
우린 μ–΄λ””λ‘œ? μ–΄λ–€ λͺ¨μŠ΅μœΌλ‘œ?
무엇이 λΌμ•Όλ§Œ ν•˜λ‚˜? 또 λ‚œ?
—
μ•Όκ°„λΉ„ν–‰ Β· μ—μ΄ν‹°μ¦ˆ

_______

☚ /   / β˜›
HOME × INSTAGRAM


Tuesday, August 28, 2012, 11:18 pm Β·
BR31



I have been missing for a very long time. I actually do hope to keep this secrecy of my everyday presence this way until the next year or so. or maybe, ever. like, be living ninja in the shadows of everyday~~~~~~~

if you are still in the dark about me as I have been about the majority of the world, Ive started working. been working since YYmmDD 120802. gonna be making some cash to fill up my bank whilst I wait for something to happen to myself and the education that should be resuming next year.

yes, I still suck at making my own decision regarding my further studies. why not you try deciding between "practicality" and your dreams&ambition for a change instead of getting people, i.e. your parents, decide them for you.

work has been swell. I truly enjoy working. the only downside to everything in the universe put together is the travelling. the distance. the journey to and fro. I mean, I do enjoy travelling — everyone know Fah enjoys travelling, especially with the buses — but it really spoils the mood and energy when you need fifty-five to sixty minutes to travel at least, when you can jolly well cut down 45% of that time wasted for something that's nearer. HAHAHA this is all I am ever gonna start complaining about after working for an entire month. and the next five months too...

and counting~ ♥

so my colleagues are really fun people. really awesome. my atas people are really very young. they can easily be my big brothers, even young uncles *coughB3NGcough* so you add together the fact that I have awesome company for 12hours with my fanatic craze for nicknames and.. what do you get?
I delegate nicknames
You follow protocol.
protocol is to follow nickname-calling.
- FFA facebook status, 120809

I'll give you a heads up on a couple of the nicknames that you'll hear and see often, coming from my updates via meet-ups, facebook of even twitter ^^
theres B3NG, SU5HI, T3PUNG, P3NNN, ZOMB1E. these are my atas, or rather, my superior crew. my fellow colleauges have a more average-looking nicknames, such as mehmeh, shell, feli, unicorn, gg, etc. and I really adore them all.
being a full-timer for six months, I guess I should really prepare myself for the worst. it's like God's ready to take me down right after I've completed a month's training.. because this Friday is a reeeeeeeeally special day~ //whoopwhoop

theres been a lot of laughs at work lately, and I really appreciate every second of it. there's never too much depression and unhappiness going on, and although the gossips are finally just about to begin to finally reach my knowledge, I hope I dont get too engrossed in the hatin'. k, maybe not hating. that's such a slutty word. we'll call it the Bias Mess k. so, yeah, I dont wanna be caught in the Bias Mess' net. ): that'd be so terrible. I would like to give people the chance though, because I AM TOO NICE LIKE THAT but heyyy, I loooooove people ♥♥♥

today was my off day, and it finally really felt like one. I met up with this lady, and we had tonnes of colourful fun whoop whoop ♥

in other (pretty depressing, now that I think about it) news, my creative flow juices are slowly depleting. I have to start getting them back together. it's such a bonus to know that lovely bands I adore are making comebacks. LP made their comeback a couple of months back already. this month, Yellowcard did the same. in no time at all, EPIK HIGH will be running through my eardrums again and I will feel enlightened to work out a thing more or two whenever I get the free time..

or even during my one-hour journey to work (: Ive maintained my writing tendencies, so my dissipating design acts need to be hoisted up again (Y)

that's all the time I have to update my pretty pretty space right here. Im hoping to re-colourize my room with the grey walls as base. because I need more flying-fit energy to make my day~ so we start with music, and here are some of the music videos that tell so much with the beats they blow. Enjoy kiddos~






Labels: , , , , , ,


.