μˆ¨μ„ 쉬어도
λ„ˆμ™€ ν•¨κ»˜ μžˆλŠ” κΈ°λΆ„
λ‚΄ λ§˜μ†μ—
λ„€κ°€ μ‚΄κ³  μžˆλŠ” 이유

Even when I breathe,
I feel like I’m with you
The reason
you live in my heart

✨
⁽ ᡀʰᡉ ᴿᡉᡃ˒ᡒⁿ ᡇʸ ᴳᴼᡀ⁷ ⁾

beautifully raw + careless // too loud, stay quiet
×
☐ staying happy
β­•staying mental

_______

☚  / β˜›
HOME × INSTAGRAM × GMAIL


Wednesday, December 7, 12:46 am × While my liquid courage still runs wild,



every fibre of my being wants to shout out to the universe how much I still love you. It's so unfair. We broke up in 2017. How is it that 5 years later I still crave your hand, your attention, your soul?

The fact that you've returned to my life, in a manner which I had been in a life-or-death situation yet again, is such a slap to my stubbornness of letting you go. 

I need to move on. I want to move on.

So why cant I?

Is the universe trying to tell me not to run, or is this a reverse psychology tactic to get me to double down on my self preservation?

I hate this. I hate you. But oh my god,

I still love you.

Even after all this time.




Labels: , , ,


.