λ“£κ³  μžˆλ‚˜μš”? λˆ„κ΅°κ°€?
κ·Έ μ € μ•ˆμ•„μ€„ 순 μ—†λ‚˜?
우린 μ–΄λ””λ‘œ? μ–΄λ–€ λͺ¨μŠ΅μœΌλ‘œ?
무엇이 λΌμ•Όλ§Œ ν•˜λ‚˜? 또 λ‚œ?
—
μ•Όκ°„λΉ„ν–‰ Β· μ—μ΄ν‹°μ¦ˆ

_______

☚ /   / β˜›
HOME × INSTAGRAM


Tuesday, August 09, 2016, 1:17 pm Β·
when I tell you



everything is so explosive.

there is no need for things to be so loud.

the art of living graceful, peaceful lives can only be appreciated by so many.

you talk about religion, but you dont even listen when religion's teachings is to listen.

I dont want to fight and argue with you eveytime theres a disagreement. why cant we just move along.

why are you so insistent about respect? do you even know the proper way our religion's respect in both giving and receiving?

I'll keep praying for you so that you may receive all the berkahs and blessings as a mother would receive for birthing troubled souls.




Labels: ,


.