λ“£κ³  μžˆλ‚˜μš”? λˆ„κ΅°κ°€?
κ·Έ μ € μ•ˆμ•„μ€„ 순 μ—†λ‚˜?
우린 μ–΄λ””λ‘œ? μ–΄λ–€ λͺ¨μŠ΅μœΌλ‘œ?
무엇이 λΌμ•Όλ§Œ ν•˜λ‚˜? 또 λ‚œ?
—
μ•Όκ°„λΉ„ν–‰ Β· μ—μ΄ν‹°μ¦ˆ

_______

☚ /   / β˜›
HOME × INSTAGRAM


Saturday, February 09, 2013, 12:34 am Β·
In my mind's eye, this is all I see






credit: respective owners



I cannot believe Im revelling in the pain that returned. and it's all in my head. and feet. well, most prominently in my feet. the head.. well, no one believes me anymore. HAHAAAR~ Go Figure! so the visit to the skin pros today proved to be a senseless pleasure. two reasons: one, I am perfectly alright. two, doctor was very, v-e-r-y kind. the thought about having to practice the double socking method is adorable~ the bills, though I was the one who paid, proved to be of the least concern to me. I dont care about the bills I just want my feet back.



OH Im beginning to feel the itch for arts fartsies again. a lot of things have been going on in my head. I need to release. and it will all begin with pen and paper. for the past couple of days now, my tolerance and patience for the world and the people have dropped to a miraculous impossible state. it's dropped so much that I realized Im slowly becoming like them. oh the self-pitying.. but it will all go away easily now because degrading in minds to such a level has taught me a very powerful tool of defence especially for myself; SELFISHNESS. //throws confetti and poppers//

I think about you every day. and night. It gets crazier and crazier and ridiculous and then I will just go soft and think, well, this is just it. this, alone, is just wonderful. I'll keep you in my head for a little longer. (:

I NEED TO TEH. AND I NEED MY LIFE BACK. this will soon prove to become a living reality in a week's time. Yay!








Labels: , , , ,


.