Friday, February 22, 2013, 12:41 am Β·
Love Letters of Guidance and Inspiration.
Love Letters of Guidance and Inspiration.
I AM A LOST KAMBING!! I seek the comfort and shelters of two very strong people who have inspired me enough to be able to hypno me into experiencing their magical works in my imaginative head too often in a couple of long whiles.
the first being my grand master for drama and The Stage from then until whenever, Ms Rrrr, and the other.. well, being my Mother from another Milky Way, Maam Mmm.
Hallo Maam Mmm~
I was working fulltime at Baskin Robbins for the past six months and I am finally doneee! towards the end, I almost lost my soles to the icecream. had to get them treated at NSC lor. grounded three weeks. T_T
hope youve been well, family and all, regardless of dramamama-ing or not. Ive been mentally stable but my major crossroads have arrived.
I just thought I'd share with you some news, though there's nothing worth celebrating.
Ive applied for Lasalle's Musical Theatre degree and this is currently what Im set to do. I have a week to head down to finalize my application and confirm the audition date(s) but I have yet to prepare. not really ready, to be honest, because Ive been out of the theatre stage scene for most of my life post-sec sch and I feel really, really, vulnerably small right now. but I'll figure something out! (:
Although Im fired up in a sense, I have a feeling I might be lacking (though I cant pinpoint what exactly) and so fail to proceed through with my first option. So then I have my second option, which is Lasalle's Theatre+Performance degree course. it rings a bell, as naive as I can be, and after reading through the audition preparations and requirements, it was something I was once familiar with. I have a little more confidence in this but Im not hoping too high an expectation either.
if, touch wood, both of these goals fail, I will, unfortunately as my heart cries, carry on with my design path as I have already got myself a Diploma in Design γ ‘ Creative Media Design.
the reason I suddenly steered back to my 'childhood' passion instead of pursuing on with my design line is because I find that I cannot get away from it. I find myself going to concerts and plays occasionally, and the stage just... glows at me. I dont know if this is the right way for me to go but I definitely miss performing and doing the drama, the acts, the stage, the props.. everything with it.
Im just wondering if you could, perhaps, see through me and my mess of confusion in decisions to give me a tip or two.
even deciding between the two major art schools (Lasalle vs NAFA) is a big headache, and its a big blow that I missed the open houses in favour of my full-time job from before.
cos I guess, afterall, I just need a little of the stage back in my bloodstream, yknow.
hope to hear from you soon, Goddess of *Eternal* Beauty and Wisdom.
p.s. I sure do miss everything Artsy Fartsy ala Mdm Rafffff style, and I especially miss conversing in whimsical English like back in ELite days.. but Im as sure as insurance dont know what to do with myself when it comes to anything else besides drama, The Stage and comics. and a tad of the design bit. Im back to being a fifteen year old baby! and its not cool. yelp?
Sincerely,
Fah
please do not judge me. xoxo
the first being my grand master for drama and The Stage from then until whenever, Ms Rrrr, and the other.. well, being my Mother from another Milky Way, Maam Mmm.
Hallo Maam Mmm~
I was working fulltime at Baskin Robbins for the past six months and I am finally doneee! towards the end, I almost lost my soles to the icecream. had to get them treated at NSC lor. grounded three weeks. T_T
hope youve been well, family and all, regardless of dramamama-ing or not. Ive been mentally stable but my major crossroads have arrived.
I just thought I'd share with you some news, though there's nothing worth celebrating.
Ive applied for Lasalle's Musical Theatre degree and this is currently what Im set to do. I have a week to head down to finalize my application and confirm the audition date(s) but I have yet to prepare. not really ready, to be honest, because Ive been out of the theatre stage scene for most of my life post-sec sch and I feel really, really, vulnerably small right now. but I'll figure something out! (:
Although Im fired up in a sense, I have a feeling I might be lacking (though I cant pinpoint what exactly) and so fail to proceed through with my first option. So then I have my second option, which is Lasalle's Theatre+Performance degree course. it rings a bell, as naive as I can be, and after reading through the audition preparations and requirements, it was something I was once familiar with. I have a little more confidence in this but Im not hoping too high an expectation either.
if, touch wood, both of these goals fail, I will, unfortunately as my heart cries, carry on with my design path as I have already got myself a Diploma in Design γ ‘ Creative Media Design.
the reason I suddenly steered back to my 'childhood' passion instead of pursuing on with my design line is because I find that I cannot get away from it. I find myself going to concerts and plays occasionally, and the stage just... glows at me. I dont know if this is the right way for me to go but I definitely miss performing and doing the drama, the acts, the stage, the props.. everything with it.
Im just wondering if you could, perhaps, see through me and my mess of confusion in decisions to give me a tip or two.
even deciding between the two major art schools (Lasalle vs NAFA) is a big headache, and its a big blow that I missed the open houses in favour of my full-time job from before.
cos I guess, afterall, I just need a little of the stage back in my bloodstream, yknow.
hope to hear from you soon, Goddess of *Eternal* Beauty and Wisdom.
p.s. I sure do miss everything Artsy Fartsy ala Mdm Rafffff style, and I especially miss conversing in whimsical English like back in ELite days.. but Im as sure as insurance dont know what to do with myself when it comes to anything else besides drama, The Stage and comics. and a tad of the design bit. Im back to being a fifteen year old baby! and its not cool. yelp?
Sincerely,
Fah
please do not judge me. xoxo
Labels: fuck, inspirations, mother/father, thank you, what are we to do with this situation, why am I not at ease
.