μˆ¨μ„ 쉬어도
λ„ˆμ™€ ν•¨κ»˜ μžˆλŠ” κΈ°λΆ„
λ‚΄ λ§˜μ†μ—
λ„€κ°€ μ‚΄κ³  μžˆλŠ” 이유

Even when I breathe,
I feel like I’m with you
The reason
you live in my heart

✨
⁽ ᡀʰᡉ ᴿᡉᡃ˒ᡒⁿ ᡇʸ ᴳᴼᡀ⁷ ⁾

beautifully raw + careless // too loud, stay quiet
×
☐ staying happy
β­•staying mental

_______

 / β˜›
HOME × INSTAGRAM × GMAIL


Sunday, June 18, 5:40 pm × Well, 2 weeks was too short



Actually, it appears that the reality is that I didnt have a lot of time during this 2-week Term Break. I was busy meeting friends, exploring new and familiar things in SG all over again. The first week of my holidays was still a period of celebrating my belated birthday. 
The second week of term break was a continuation of exploring and living life, but with a layer of worry and stress that has started to take hold. This, Im sure, is related to the impending reopening of school. 
There were a few good things that happened, one of the biggest deal was that I had purchase a MacBook Pro 14" for myself.
Im still on the BTOB Train, but I think this will be the new normal until GOT7 comes back.



Labels: , , ,


.