μˆ¨μ„ 쉬어도
λ„ˆμ™€ ν•¨κ»˜ μžˆλŠ” κΈ°λΆ„
λ‚΄ λ§˜μ†μ—
λ„€κ°€ μ‚΄κ³  μžˆλŠ” 이유

Even when I breathe,
I feel like I’m with you
The reason
you live in my heart

✨
⁽ ᡀʰᡉ ᴿᡉᡃ˒ᡒⁿ ᡇʸ ᴳᴼᡀ⁷ ⁾

beautifully raw + careless // too loud, stay quiet
×
☐ staying happy
β­•staying mental

_______

☚  / β˜›
HOME × INSTAGRAM × GMAIL


Monday, June 5, 1:47 am × Precious 2-week Term Break



Hands are itching to do something. So does the brain. As do the rest of the body. 

Stories left sitting in my mental closet have been patiently waiting for the day they can each doll up and fly away. I can feel the time to open up its doors very soon. You know how they say there is never a good time for anything... that you are never actually ready for anything...? 

For many years, trying to make a living through creative expressions and outputs have been such a struggle. Right now, there is finally a sense of stability in my life. The plan is try to keep it that way, my passion projects relegated into the sidelines until I have enough capital for all capacities required β€” which is quite the list. While I'm still in the process of settling into my new normal as a single, 30-something educator, I have to keep pace as each semester's contract with SP is never guaranteed based on student feedback. Of course, I am confident in my capabilities and general feedback but one can never be too safe β€” I, of all people, should know this best!! (*ΦωΦ*)

This year, I have this list to clear during this Term Break and Semester Break in September between August to October: 

  1. Writing out my stories; short stories first!
  2. Drawing out my letters to precious people
  3. Creating fanarts and fanfictions (07-365-247)
  4. Making design works; personal and professional
  5. Reading and researching more on Graphic Design and Advertising

I also kinda need to lay down how different life has been since I turned 30 because that shit is real. Brain chemistry has altered, moods have shifted, health has improved, and most importantly, laughter has returned.

Another thing that needs to be addressed is how immediately BTOB has overthrown GOT7's spot as my top k-boy band. Overnight takeover, when they've been steeping in my library for about 10 years. All it took was μ΄μ°½μ„­ and BTOB4U's Show Your Love. My entire social media algorithm is maxed with just BTOB and μ΄μ°½μ„­ content, and I'm so thankful. I reckon the reason why they've managed to take over my life so easily is because they are proper 였빠z and, critical pointer, they are brilliant vocalists.
I am a sucker for outstanding vocalists that match my tastes and preferences: thankyou for existing BTOB and Dreamcatcher (αƒ¦Λ˜βŒ£Λ˜αƒ¦)


Labels: , , , ,


.