λ“£κ³  μžˆλ‚˜μš”? λˆ„κ΅°κ°€?
κ·Έ μ € μ•ˆμ•„μ€„ 순 μ—†λ‚˜?
우린 μ–΄λ””λ‘œ? μ–΄λ–€ λͺ¨μŠ΅μœΌλ‘œ?
무엇이 λΌμ•Όλ§Œ ν•˜λ‚˜? 또 λ‚œ?
—
μ•Όκ°„λΉ„ν–‰ Β· μ—μ΄ν‹°μ¦ˆ

_______

☚ /   / β˜›
HOME × INSTAGRAM


Thursday, April 21, 2016, 3:10 pm Β·
first hiking trial at MacRitchie



In preparations for the hike in Redmond in a year's time, the guys boys are doing a couple of hiking trips in Singapore, led by Tofu. so the first hike, level 1, is the 11km journey in MacRitchie from Marymount to Lornie Rd. I was half an hour late, reached at 7:30AM mhmm, but we set off immediately and made good time thanks to perfect weather and company. There were a few problems, like mine and Tat's knees + ankles, and the random monkey attacking Lays' umbrella lolol but it was a good hike. I sweated so much omg I really miss working out to that extent. The views were really pretty, and the memory made better with the company. ^~^

on the briiidge

at the random spot by the reservoir and golf course

the boys were constantly cracking jokes, making light of everything. special mention to Jack for being an amazing jackass HAHAHA Sgt Kew is an amazing bro to have. you are awesome, bro. the boys were also greeting fellow hikers/runners up and down the trail ("1,2.. Good Morning") such an adorable sight to see. of course, Tofu the kind soul, assisted lost aunties and solo ladies by giving them short and clear instructions as to where to go. Darren and Lays were powerhouses for pumping support from the sides, being steady throughout. Tats was a wonder, persevering and pushing through despite his difficulties. I salute you, Don Tat, and I am proud of you. :3 Pang, as usual, was the super quiet, motivating engine that kept everyone in check with the time and pacing.
I want to thank myself for triggering the camera enthusiasts in Pang and Darren HAHAHAHA they captured videos and photos well of the journey in MacRitchie.
Thank you, boys, for sharing such a ridiculous experience and memory with me. :3

The Bridge Video: The best part of the hike for me. The bridge was really high, with quite the wind to keep us extra cool. I laughed so much throughout the day, thanks guys ❤



and of course, you. I'll do better to be fitter while maintaining my chubby bunny meatsuit. Thank you for being you, and keeping me around. Your candid faces and nasty laughter are the best. ❤ psst, favourite part of the video is at 1:45, when you tell the boys not to look down and walked nearer to me. you look so fineee HEHEHE ❤ ❤

you long person ❀

shadows and shades. I really like this photo. :3


Labels: , , , ,


.