λ“£κ³  μžˆλ‚˜μš”? λˆ„κ΅°κ°€?
κ·Έ μ € μ•ˆμ•„μ€„ 순 μ—†λ‚˜?
우린 μ–΄λ””λ‘œ? μ–΄λ–€ λͺ¨μŠ΅μœΌλ‘œ?
무엇이 λΌμ•Όλ§Œ ν•˜λ‚˜? 또 λ‚œ?
—
μ•Όκ°„λΉ„ν–‰ Β· μ—μ΄ν‹°μ¦ˆ

_______

☚ /   / β˜›
HOME × INSTAGRAM


Monday, October 28, 2013, 1:45 pm Β·
do you know Im still upset?



I always felt like the world had something against me. but I never let it get to me for too long because.. you guys were always there for me. 

and thats the painful part. I relied on you guys too much. I relied on you guys on everything. and it began to hurt a lot more than usual when the boys started enlisting. and then.. everyone got busy. one by one. I was working. the girls were on their own paths. and then there, I obly had the girls left, but even they were slowly tied up. and then now Im stuck, while everyone else is happy. 

its like.. theyre happy Im gone. was I such a burden last time? is it wrong to be with friends who have been your other family for the past 8years?

when no one replies.. I understood any mother's heart. not that Im a mother. but it feels like your kids/blood arent responding to you anymore. that they dont care. or they got too busy to bother. 

the extra effort was always me. I feel it. and now, everyone's minding their own business. is this the end of it? do you guys even care about me any more? what am I to you guys? I didnt bother answering, and no one chased me. is this the answer?

Im not asking for a dramatic entry. Im asking for everyone to spare me some time because you are my energy. 

fmc, I was wrong to have relied on you guys. I was wrong to have put my reserved happiness on you guys. Im sorry. 

Labels: , ,


.