λ“£κ³  μžˆλ‚˜μš”? λˆ„κ΅°κ°€?
κ·Έ μ € μ•ˆμ•„μ€„ 순 μ—†λ‚˜?
우린 μ–΄λ””λ‘œ? μ–΄λ–€ λͺ¨μŠ΅μœΌλ‘œ?
무엇이 λΌμ•Όλ§Œ ν•˜λ‚˜? 또 λ‚œ?
—
μ•Όκ°„λΉ„ν–‰ Β· μ—μ΄ν‹°μ¦ˆ

_______

☚ /   / β˜›
HOME × INSTAGRAM


Sunday, April 14, 2013, 2:10 pm Β·
Goodbye Fellow Sunshine



rest in peace Chi Cheng. deftones, one love, chi cheng live forever!
youve fought hard man. it was partly your fault too, for not wearing seatbelts (huf!) now look what you got yourself into. ): all the pain, the fighting, the breaking, and definitely the yearning to rock the bass again.. all you ever wanted to do then.. was easily out of reach. I was upset, really, when I read the news back then about the accident. I went, "HOW CAN YOU NOT WEAR SEATBELTS MAN THAT IS NOT COOL!" and I left you alone to recover on your own; with other fans' support. I wasnt a strong believer in deftones, still not, but you guys have always had a place in Linkin Park's closet so I salute you too. to know that deftones lost one of their founding members, and an absolute power bassist with so much aura and charm, it saddens me.

at least youre elsewhere, safer and healthier forever. Rock Out, Chi!

Labels: ,


.