λ“£κ³  μžˆλ‚˜μš”? λˆ„κ΅°κ°€?
κ·Έ μ € μ•ˆμ•„μ€„ 순 μ—†λ‚˜?
우린 μ–΄λ””λ‘œ? μ–΄λ–€ λͺ¨μŠ΅μœΌλ‘œ?
무엇이 λΌμ•Όλ§Œ ν•˜λ‚˜? 또 λ‚œ?
—
μ•Όκ°„λΉ„ν–‰ Β· μ—μ΄ν‹°μ¦ˆ

_______

☚ /   / β˜›
HOME × INSTAGRAM


Thursday, June 07, 2012, 3:42 am Β·
A Thoughtful Moment



I learned too many things the past few days. something that has a lot to do with life.


this is the lady, that bombshell of a siren. she is no whore, no hollywood superstar, and this picture is just pure amazing. I love looking at this picture, and for once, I thought I loved this woman. but what was I thinking? she's from a very different generation. I only knew nothing but her name and her devolution. death is not pretty, but she was prettiest with death — she was finally rid of all the misery she unnecessarily bounded herself to.


Jenn gave me a little something to read. back when she visited Manchester, she went to visit an art gallery and boy, they are really grandeur Singapore doesnt even deserve to be called an artistic hub. we're not even close to embracing art. whut.


the art gallery magazine is called fine art collector and it is dope. the gallery's name? Castle Galleries with tonnes of outlets all over England! such magazook(s) (magazine+books) can only be found out of Singapore. Im not even joking. there are really awesome pieces, and the best (and also pretty sad) part about the oil painting pieces is that it's really cheap and affordable despite it's dazzling quality! WHERE CAN YOU FIND SUCH PIECES?!! Hallelujah Art outside of Singapore!! ♥

it's also where I got to see a brief tease of the 8-piece Marilyn photographs taken by Eve Arnold. Wow.



as I was reading the magazook while searching for things to be awed at, and also trying to ink some graphic on my papers, I came to find that I was pretty bored. remembering how I'd wanted to keep records of pictures from day to day, regardless of the format and the situation (also, content/context of the pictures) I started taking pictures. of myself. in the different modes of the online webcam. in the gallery. when Jenn wasnt watching. HAHAHAHA









because this is freaky, I shall simmer down its size. I didnt even expect this scary face to come out. I mean seriously, who am I kidding. it obviously looks like a morph between the exorcism+she-hulk+greensatan+uglybetty -..- it's actually pretty embarrassing. I posted this picture up on facebook anyway, and the response was... warm. HAHAHA




AN AMAZING DREAM TOOK PLACE DURING MY SLEEP!
I SHALL SHARE IT WITH ALL OF YOU SOON ENOUGH HOHOHO




I bought threadless tees!! wow wow wow Hahahaha and before that, I spent 28bucks on groupon voucher. haircare and treatment lolol funny but I was really enthused. today saw the greatest virgin experience I've ever encountered in the year 2012! I did my very first online purchase-transaction with my debit card, and I feel real good. adrenalin rushed after a successful buy, and then I started for threadless. so many tshirts I'd wanna get, but I was slowly becoming broke? I really have to watch out for this because I really cannot see cash with three-digits it will all waste away — especially when the adrenaline flushes in like this. So... here are the designs I got:

watercolor waterguns water, water
staygolden, bear satanslittlehelper knowyournerds
(from top left) watercolor waterguns | water, water | stay golden | satans little helpers | know your nerds
I really like them, and I am very excited to get them into my wardrobe stash too! it's all real pretty. OOOH CANNOT WAIT. I am actually kinda worried about the posting thing. because you see, the 1st and the 4th designs were running out fast. I just whisked my way through the order and BAM! Done. So.

We Wait.




#
I am still at the crossroads of deciding between a degree in Vis. Comm. Design or Theatre Drama. I havent listed out the benefits and stuff yet, so I will never know. I have to start doing up my research too. Dino gave me a very interesting link on twitter before too. very insightful. jobs website. like, jobs. to hire people. and it's drilled towards design/arts scopes. Im really thankful, bb. (Y) Im fixed on getting my portfolio somewhere to near perfection.. with my ideals on graphics and comic+publication. whoop whoop I be pumped up naooo

Oh, and a couple of days back, Xiaomeng replied to my email!!


her proficiency in the English language is getting better as far as I can remember from the last time I've talked to her. at least I can understand her. only I have her photo, so I gave her a tad bit of an update that's a little tad off than my current image. Hahaha the main point is, she still remembers me, she still misses me too and we have both graduated! whoot whoot~




#
0606 is a pretty number. Ryan Higa's birthday, Marcus taugehchovy's birthday and my parents' anniversary. it's been 21 years. I hope they stay strong all the wayyy~ tonight was real special and precious. I have never felt so happy and serene whilst being around them. we went to Sembawang Cottage, had awesome Thai food, felt like a real happy five-person family, enjoyed a short slack at our former lepak space at Upper Seletar Reservoir... it was all cool. I really had a blast. maybe it's because I've grown strong enough to just face everything theyre throwing at me head-on.

Or maybe it's just because I can no longer be bothered anymore.


Labels: , , , , , , ,


.