Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 12:57 am Β·
Momma, Youre Sick while I was at Ubin
Momma, Youre Sick while I was at Ubin
Right now, Mams very sick. I reached home from Pulau Ubin only to find her lurching her lungs out. Mam was coughing really badly, and I have no clue what to do to help make her feel better. ): and Ive to go to school tmr for briefing. Shall I not? =/
#



It had been a really whacky day with the girls, but truth be told, my mind was totally racing at every stop we take. You have to tell me or Im gonna find a lousy excuse of a quicksand to reason myself to drown into. and never have to face you again.
#
It had been a really whacky day with the girls, but truth be told, my mind was totally racing at every stop we take. You have to tell me or Im gonna find a lousy excuse of a quicksand to reason myself to drown into. and never have to face you again.
Labels: F.MC, fuck la, monologue, oh nuuu, things to see, you wont understand
.