Friday, August 28, 2009, 11:55 pm ·
Heels
Heels
Today’s agenda was to attend exhibition as soon as I woke up. Mum and I went to school at 1.30PM. Reached school, and the atmosphere was like as if we went into a shop that just ended its ‘Closing Down Sale’. Mum kinda like asked me, ‘That’s it?’ I felt pathetic, mostly cos I regret not having to show off my BDC art pieces, which we clearly better – and best – than the ones put on display, but oh well. (:
Mum was about to leave fifteen minutes later – wen saw us and she was kinda shocked Mum left so early, haha – when suddenly I received her call not long after I left her alone to go to th car.
I ran down the thousand steps outside the I-don’t-know-what building to find a note-reminder that Mum had just illegally parked her car, and it was just (duh) a reminder. So yes, Mum left after that. I was really glad yknow. At least she was worried for something that’s correct. Yknow, my Mum’s weird, but to have her grace the studio with her presence is just awesome enough. (:
So after getting back my assignments which was supposed to be brought home, I left the school, and my dear group-mates for a meet-up and an outing with Nam and Jelly. Th sad thing was, I had a lot of load, even if light, on my back and my hands. The sadder thing was, Jelly was lost in Holland Village. To add to her misery, she interpreted Nam’s message wrongly so when I came to get her, she had to cross the overhead bridge, twice. (: hahaha. I feel so evil now after saying that. Hahaha.
Went to meet Nam at our bustop, and she(_) just had to spoil her(Nam) mood. So after much complaints and fury-waste we were still deciding on whether to head to Vivo or Ion. Seeing that I am pathetic cos I haven’t went to see Ion, we took 106 there. Hahaha and I tell you ah, 106 was the targeted bus for the whole day. Hahaha. After Ion, which consisted of cause-for-dressing-Fah and travelling in circles to places, we headed to Vivo to catch Coco avant Chanel. Hehee the show didn’t make a lot of impact on me, cos I have a missing link regarding the show. I don’t know, it may be just me, but I'm lost in translating the reason for Coco’s sudden change to charge into the fashion industry. It was good though, a lot of literature-based things, like ‘horror-movie-part’ and the things she says, but I really cannot figure out the link to her turn to fashion industry.
I suck, I'm sorry.
After the show ended, we kinda walked a little. San Bookshop closed down on us and we received a call from Spikey. I bought another bangle-thingy from Jelly’s encouragement and then the both of us went home. Nam went to find her and I have yet to punch her face. In fact, she has been disturbing our threesome day out with calls to Nam. I find it highly irritating. You should count your blessings that Nam doesn’t mind entertaining you all this while, even if it means she was more often than not ignoring us to give her attention to you. Pathetic, yknow.
Previous days though, I should let you know on my activities. I have been working at Esplanade, along with ShuJian, Nazi, Wen and Zemin. We’re teaching kids how to make lanterns in conjunction of the Moonfest, Esplanade’s seasonal event. We began working the past Wednesday and Thursday. Currently, it has been fun. Sometimes when I'm there though, it feels very not-right. Yknow, like, you’re out place. But the rehearsal room was AWESOME! Man, the five of us were like saying how we’d like our rooms, at least, to look and feel like this, opened and spacious and airy and wonderful! Apparently so, Bee Ling, our lecturer who invited us to work with her, said that she's renting out her studio apartment. It sounded great lar, to move in to a studio apartment. But what I can’t bear was leaving my family, especially Mother, behind. So yeah, I'm still considering the move. ): we had a lot fun teaching the kids, but suddenly my change in character is so apparent. The obvious thing was my attitude towards the kids. Even I can tell, but I can’t bring myself to give in to happier times. I feel so low. But yeah, I'm trying. Helena is a nice kid. (: yesterday’s kids were fun, too bad ShuJian wasn’t around. Hahaha.
After lantern-class, we went to change for Graduation Party later that same evening.
And wow, I must say, the party was not bad. Put aside the performances after Zakk’s band and include the dance-floor time instead. I really think it was alright and fun. To think it was more or less a full-house occasion despite the rumors of ‘I'm not coming’s, it was very satisfying! :D Nam came up to help and cheer Syai on. Her specs, I loike! :D
It was okay if 53 didn’t win any rewards. It was truly enough to know we were the best class on our own accord. We are, actually, the best class. Too much love-hate links that ironically binds us together too tight. I love you guys, and my present to each and every one of you will come soon. Watch out for Power Pajamas outing okay! :D
After the dance-floor – hot, spicy, sexy, you-name-it-we-got-it dance moves - closed at 9PM, the rest that remained went to rooftop. It might be disturbing for some people and you might think I have changed too much for the worse, so please refrain yourselves to your own knowing-limits.
A few sips of that wine with coke. I wanted more, but I know I might not be able to handle it. Nam was around to hangout with the gang too, and it felt awesome. Too bad I left a little too early, but it was fun when it was worth the while.
I came home, showered and slept. I want to let you know that I have been thinking of my life, how I should live it now, how I want to live later. It isn’t possible. Right now, teen-angst and break-out is all there is.
Mum was about to leave fifteen minutes later – wen saw us and she was kinda shocked Mum left so early, haha – when suddenly I received her call not long after I left her alone to go to th car.
‘Aifah, our car got wheel-clamped?’
I ran down the thousand steps outside the I-don’t-know-what building to find a note-reminder that Mum had just illegally parked her car, and it was just (duh) a reminder. So yes, Mum left after that. I was really glad yknow. At least she was worried for something that’s correct. Yknow, my Mum’s weird, but to have her grace the studio with her presence is just awesome enough. (:
So after getting back my assignments which was supposed to be brought home, I left the school, and my dear group-mates for a meet-up and an outing with Nam and Jelly. Th sad thing was, I had a lot of load, even if light, on my back and my hands. The sadder thing was, Jelly was lost in Holland Village. To add to her misery, she interpreted Nam’s message wrongly so when I came to get her, she had to cross the overhead bridge, twice. (: hahaha. I feel so evil now after saying that. Hahaha.
Went to meet Nam at our bustop, and she(_) just had to spoil her(Nam) mood. So after much complaints and fury-waste we were still deciding on whether to head to Vivo or Ion. Seeing that I am pathetic cos I haven’t went to see Ion, we took 106 there. Hahaha and I tell you ah, 106 was the targeted bus for the whole day. Hahaha. After Ion, which consisted of cause-for-dressing-Fah and travelling in circles to places, we headed to Vivo to catch Coco avant Chanel. Hehee the show didn’t make a lot of impact on me, cos I have a missing link regarding the show. I don’t know, it may be just me, but I'm lost in translating the reason for Coco’s sudden change to charge into the fashion industry. It was good though, a lot of literature-based things, like ‘horror-movie-part’ and the things she says, but I really cannot figure out the link to her turn to fashion industry.
I suck, I'm sorry.
After the show ended, we kinda walked a little. San Bookshop closed down on us and we received a call from Spikey. I bought another bangle-thingy from Jelly’s encouragement and then the both of us went home. Nam went to find her and I have yet to punch her face. In fact, she has been disturbing our threesome day out with calls to Nam. I find it highly irritating. You should count your blessings that Nam doesn’t mind entertaining you all this while, even if it means she was more often than not ignoring us to give her attention to you. Pathetic, yknow.
Oh, and though I am ashamed to say this out, but I tried on a pair of heels at Wheelock’s Zara.
Previous days though, I should let you know on my activities. I have been working at Esplanade, along with ShuJian, Nazi, Wen and Zemin. We’re teaching kids how to make lanterns in conjunction of the Moonfest, Esplanade’s seasonal event. We began working the past Wednesday and Thursday. Currently, it has been fun. Sometimes when I'm there though, it feels very not-right. Yknow, like, you’re out place. But the rehearsal room was AWESOME! Man, the five of us were like saying how we’d like our rooms, at least, to look and feel like this, opened and spacious and airy and wonderful! Apparently so, Bee Ling, our lecturer who invited us to work with her, said that she's renting out her studio apartment. It sounded great lar, to move in to a studio apartment. But what I can’t bear was leaving my family, especially Mother, behind. So yeah, I'm still considering the move. ): we had a lot fun teaching the kids, but suddenly my change in character is so apparent. The obvious thing was my attitude towards the kids. Even I can tell, but I can’t bring myself to give in to happier times. I feel so low. But yeah, I'm trying. Helena is a nice kid. (: yesterday’s kids were fun, too bad ShuJian wasn’t around. Hahaha.
After lantern-class, we went to change for Graduation Party later that same evening.
And wow, I must say, the party was not bad. Put aside the performances after Zakk’s band and include the dance-floor time instead. I really think it was alright and fun. To think it was more or less a full-house occasion despite the rumors of ‘I'm not coming’s, it was very satisfying! :D Nam came up to help and cheer Syai on. Her specs, I loike! :D
It was okay if 53 didn’t win any rewards. It was truly enough to know we were the best class on our own accord. We are, actually, the best class. Too much love-hate links that ironically binds us together too tight. I love you guys, and my present to each and every one of you will come soon. Watch out for Power Pajamas outing okay! :D
After the dance-floor – hot, spicy, sexy, you-name-it-we-got-it dance moves - closed at 9PM, the rest that remained went to rooftop. It might be disturbing for some people and you might think I have changed too much for the worse, so please refrain yourselves to your own knowing-limits.
I drank.
A few sips of that wine with coke. I wanted more, but I know I might not be able to handle it. Nam was around to hangout with the gang too, and it felt awesome. Too bad I left a little too early, but it was fun when it was worth the while.
I came home, showered and slept. I want to let you know that I have been thinking of my life, how I should live it now, how I want to live later. It isn’t possible. Right now, teen-angst and break-out is all there is.
A feminine tomboy, I say. Jelly says androgynous. Nam says Be Yourself, but Feminine.
Change for Yourself, says Hanwei.
I'm in my own dilemma. I have the urge to wear heels and go shopping,
but what is stopping me?
Mum.
.