λ“£κ³  μžˆλ‚˜μš”? λˆ„κ΅°κ°€?
κ·Έ μ € μ•ˆμ•„μ€„ 순 μ—†λ‚˜?
우린 μ–΄λ””λ‘œ? μ–΄λ–€ λͺ¨μŠ΅μœΌλ‘œ?
무엇이 λΌμ•Όλ§Œ ν•˜λ‚˜? 또 λ‚œ?
—
μ•Όκ°„λΉ„ν–‰ Β· μ—μ΄ν‹°μ¦ˆ

_______

☚ /   / β˜›
HOME × INSTAGRAM


Friday, August 21, 2009, 9:24 pm Β·
speak to me



There were no classes today. I woke up at 8.45AM and got ready for school. Stupid Portfolio thing I tell you. D: So mafan. Took the bus at 9. reached at like, 10.16AM. Justin was the only classmate there. Hahaha. I was really damn confident about doing at least something. But turned out.. I haz Failz myself. Zemin came lar, with BianJing. Then we totally just stayed out of class luh. Nothing to do, ate and walked and then came back to class. Totally no mood. It was close to 1PM. Nam and Hong Wei should be like otw to SP alr.

Went pass Moberly, approached and tested swing (THERE WAS LIKE A FREAKING CLASSIC SWING THERE!!!) then walked down the stairs and saw the clubhouse. HAHAHA CUTENESS HAPPENED! Then the three of us just walked to MRT.

Really now, who would have guessed Justin Chau Zheng Wei is from an all-boys' school? I didnt. So when we were eating and I got to know he was from a sexist school, I was like, really, shock. If I could pee on the spot, it would have happened. Lucky I was strong enough to tahan. See, the thing was I just realised I didnt know where the two of them came from. Zemin came from a mixed school but she looked like shes from a convent. Justin seems really normal, but he and his younger were sent to an all-sexes school. Like, whoa!
He even voluntarily told me how A-Math and his game helped him improve his Math subject. Ridiculous I tell you, ridiculous! How can a game, actually convince and guide you to score well and influence you to opt for Games Design?! Silly, but true. Justin's the man. Eh, no, Tintin. (: Zemin is scary. Shes just scary. She took Art. No wonder shes a retarded person who can draw so well. And me? Im not sure if PPJ knows. Im Pure Literarists.

Hence the crazy character. Im sorry. D:

I missed Jiali today, so when I met Botak and Woman..
idiot: wheres jelly? hows she doing?
woman: doing well. studying. damn stressed can.
idiot: youre working. ._. (thinking how unfair life is)

Hanwei joined th three of us for lunch. I met him in clubhouse, when the CUTENESS HAPPENED! He was being irritating. This is what you get - and understand - when you meet a friend's friend who later becomes a good friend. Hw is just full of nonsense. Really, he is so different with people around. Stupid Baby. D:
Sometimes, you just wish you would have and could have done something else.

baBoon and Jiexin came around. Shes on diet sia! So pretty, but I think Jx tie hair prettier. Serious! :< (cue Woman's answer) Secondary school is best. The only thing that haz yet to fail is 4C'08. People change, but at least we still remember the good times. Hurrah for the Nonsense! :D

2.40PM left for IMM. Jek was waiting. Supposed time to meet was 3PM. I was late for close to one hour. Met her and left for BK. Woman and Botak went to Cafe Cartel to get his pay first. Then settled at BK. Botak's friends came and then Woman left slightly after.

Sorry if I bore you both to my assignments' pictures! ):

Jek and I walked in IMM, primarily to two places only. Popular. and Daiso. Well, actually, just Daiso. Really. Then after Daiso, at 5plus, we went to the Playground@Rooftop. Apparently, Jek is kids-lover. No, not paedophile. She just happened to walk past the Art place and then we saw this kid whom she said looked like that Up! guy. I was like, not fair I havent watch the movie. D: So yeah, she kinda approached the kid and tried communicating. TRIED Communicating.

He was mumbling the whole time. We were doubting if he was even a Singapore Child.

Went to the playground and sat. Debated over the possibilty of him being a Japanese, Korean or really Singaporean. So yeah, I was so enthu yknow, hoping th kid's a J. So we went back, and actually did the Art thing. Yknow, the Art thing for kids.. either paint or sand.. Yeah, that thing. We sat beside him and did a $5.50 paint piece. HE WAS A CHINESE! Really, Chinese have such small eyes that cannot be detected nor differentiated between a J or a K. :D

Took snaps, and we apparently got bored and went home. There are a few things I found out today.
  1. I have terrible unmanaged moodswings
  2. I have to catch that Up! Movie
  3. I still have yet to watch The Dark Knight
  4. Hanwei and Hongwei are distant brothers
  5. I am fat
  6. I am fatter
  7. I am at my fattest stage since 6years ago
  8. I have been short and of the same height since 4years ago
  9. Sand art is still my preference
  10. Jek talks adult-language to kids
#10 is so true. She talks to a kid like the language you use when answering a comprehension passage question. HAHAHAHA talk about being an Egg. :D

.