λ“£κ³  μžˆλ‚˜μš”? λˆ„κ΅°κ°€?
κ·Έ μ € μ•ˆμ•„μ€„ 순 μ—†λ‚˜?
우린 μ–΄λ””λ‘œ? μ–΄λ–€ λͺ¨μŠ΅μœΌλ‘œ?
무엇이 λΌμ•Όλ§Œ ν•˜λ‚˜? 또 λ‚œ?
—
μ•Όκ°„λΉ„ν–‰ Β· μ—μ΄ν‹°μ¦ˆ

_______

☚ /   / β˜›
HOME × INSTAGRAM


Monday, September 29, 2008, 5:28 pm Β·
presents, presents, and more presents




click! its cute, really!

Yes, I am currently at Jayce Wong Boon Tso's house. Haha. Dont ask, Im just here. (: I was supposed to be doing something but I got lazy, apparently. (Psst, his keyboard is very the good!)

So anyway, Jia Li wasnt in school. And Literature was postponed again. Plus, I am hungry. Currently, Im left with only one and half hours to go till break fast. (:

JIALI! you daughter of a bastard. Haha! Retribution: this is your time. Its okay. Mine will come - again. :D Muahaha. Oh. BTW english comprehension papers under your table - kena half-screwed by Ben's freaking large hand(s). :DDD

Haha, Nam, Im piffed. Cos Literature wasnt there and I came for nothing. So tmr, Im NOT coming! Half-day for me, might as well dont come! :D

F.MC help me study! I need to get back on track. Im seriously losing it, with damn sucky excuses of adults as teachers. Gah! Aaaaaaaaaaah. >:(

OH KALA! All the best for your N-levels honey. Call me down to study too okay?! :D

typing on jayce's keyboard is causing blue nerves sprouting out to my skin's surface

So, I got to go now. Will post again soon. Post: Voices.

to be continued.
watch out,
while stocks last!
β™₯

Labels:


.